VASTU FOR RESTAURANT
Buildings for commercial purpose should be designed and constructed strictly under the norms or as per saying of the vastu doctrine. Restaurant is one of the buildings that is constructed or renovated with the purpose of earning profitable outcome at the end of each financial year. ’Rejoice a meal and have fun, at the place that is called a RESTAURANT ’- this is an idea of each and every customer who visits there with the same motive with their companions. Therefore, vastu- guidelines must be opted for profit as well as for meeting the level of satisfaction of
The consumers. Enduring heavy loss will be a subject matter of inviting depression and stress to hold you in its cage.
The following are the significant vastu advice that must be followed with the aim to eradicate all the complexities while constructing a restaurant:
1. The particular location prescribed for the restaurant is the ground floor of any place.
2. Reception-staff must have its position towards north or east instead of south or west while working as it establishes goodwill and reputation of the restaurant.
3. The door or the entrance of it must not be decided in the northwest or southwest direction. Instead, it must be fitted in the east, north, and northeast.
4. The southwest direction is suggested to be suitable for locating your store-room.
5. AC, generator, transformer, fire extinguisher and other electrical devices must be installed or fitted in the southeast corner of your restaurant.
6. Wash basin should be adorned in the northeast of it. Leave the Brahmasthan vacant at the centre of it because it is prohibited in the vastu Shasta to use that place.
7. Natural scene, landscape, artificial water-fall or fountain should be adorned in the northeast, north or east direction. They attract the positive vibes in the restaurant that assign maximum benefit to the owner of the restaurant.
8. Either southeast or northwest direction would suit the location of kitchen.
9. There should be an appropriate provision of light, navigation of air through ventilation.
10. A large open space should be available for small garden or lawn where successful conference can be organized.
11. ‘Soothing gives room to the positive energy to groom’. Keeping this clause in your mind, apply bright yet soothing hues to the walls of your restaurant.
12. Cluttering or insanitary conditions terminates positive vibes to let flow into your restaurant.
13. The restaurant must be designed particularly in either square or rectangular in shape.
14. Any kind of distraction will prove as a messenger to invite negativity in place of positivity.