Vastu for Hospitals
People enter a hospital with the expectations that they will return home healthy by recovering from serious ailments. By applying Vaastu, especially to hospitals, we can achieve good results.
Positive energy and careful planning according to Vaastu goes a long way in building reputation for the hospital. Vaastu can help the patients in fast recovery, completion of operations successfully and a positive atmosphere in hospitals.
Nowadays mostly people are well red and believe in Vaastu Science, so if a hospital is Vaastu compliant, it can enhance people’s trust in the hospital authorities. Various factors have to be considered while constructing a hospital Vaastuwise for eg., the location of hospital, exteriors of hospitals, operation theater’s location, emergency ward location, patient’s room direction, placement of beds etc. Some of the most important tips to be observed for hospitals to be successful and meet patent’s expectations are given in this article.
Vaastu Tips for Hospitals
- A hospital building should face either north or east.
- While facing the patients, the doctor should sit at west, south or southwest direction, in the consultation room.
- To bring prosperity for the doctor or the head of the institution, doctor’s consultation room should definitely have ‘L’ shape, which is very important. Only at northeast direction, the ‘L’ shape should be raised.
- For faster healing and recovery, the southwest room should be used for emergency patients.
- Medical books should be placed on shelves and racks in the west or south direction.
- West corner is most suitable for construction of operation theatre in a Vaastu friendly hospital.
- Southeast direction is apt for keeping any machines and equipments in the operation theatre. In the O.T. patient head should be towards south Vaastu wise, while being operated, in the hospital.
- Any medical apparatus in the operation theatre should be kept towards the south, west or southwest side of the patient’s bed.
- For proper ventilation, windows in a patient’s room should be in the northeast direction Vaastu wise, to allow positive rays to enter and help the patient in fast recovery in the hospital.
- In a hospital, when the medical apparatus is kept in a storeroom, should be above the floor level of main hospital and in west, south or southwest direction, to be Vaastu friendly.
- According to Vaastu, drinking water should be kept in northeast, in a hospital. Eastern or northern side should be used to make a bathroom.
- For X-rays, a room in the southeast direction is good as per Vaastu. Toilets and changing rooms should be in west or south portion of the hospital, Vaastuwise.
- Nurse’s quarters could be constructed in the northwest or southeast directions.