Feng Shui For Kitchen
Kitchen is one of most important part of women life because she spends most of time in kitchen and prepares a good food for the family. According to feng shui kitchen play vital role of your home. It is symbol of wealth and nourishes and sustain life your family member. The south and the east direction are best for the kitchen because it is related to direction of light and wind as well as it represents wood element which can be god source energy when you start fire at your home. In case if your kitchen at the centre place it means head of the family will face so any problems and much attention to eating habits which harmful for head of the family as well as other family members tend to be lack of motivation and overweight so according to feng shui kitchen should not be at the front of the house because it creates lot of mess for the members. Feng shui style of kitchen wall should be white because it gives the message of purity and cleanliness. This Metal element color goes well with the strong Fire element in this place. You should avoid the red colour because it is fire element and Black/Dark blue-colors are (Water element) and Green (Wood element) as the dominating element color. You can choose and add Chrysoprase Crystals to your kitchen because these crystals have a calming effect and bring tolerance to this exciting kitchen. Feng Shui-wise, yellow colur is a good choice for the kitchen, as it is good for your digestion. You can choose this color as light as "butter yellow" or as vibrant as "squash yellow." Oven is very important element part of your kitchen according to feng shui it is "God of Oven" to protect your kitchen area.your kitchen should not under the ladders because it is not good according to fengshui. In other words we can say that it is most difficult to choose an accurate part for good Feng Shui Kitchen. It performs different activities like from cooking to eating, from washing to relaxing. We should consider all aspect because it directly impact the balance of energy in the house
Here we give short tips for feng shui kitchen
• Keep good ventilation and space in the kitchen.
• Cooking, washing and fridge should be in triangle formation
• More examples of balancing, if you have too little wood element you can put some plants on the window area
• Keep clutter clear. Containerize to eliminate a cluttering feeling.
• Keep task area bright to keep out dreariness. You can install bright lights to give you a spacious feeling
• Keep the kitchen door close as far as possible
• Always balance your kitchen with the five elements principles which are fire, wood, water, metal and earth. For example, oven and stove represent fire element and they should not be too close to fridge or taps which represent water element.
• You should not use many electrical gadgets in the kitchen, in other words feng shui aims do not use one element for the kitchen.
• According to feng shui gas is most important part for the kitchen so we should clean and working properly.
• You can put live plants in feng shui kitchen and arrange the bowls in proper and right manner because it symbolize and gives positive energy into your cooking area and eating experience.
• According to feng shui you should not sharp edges knife in the kitchen if you use sharp cutting edges it creates anxiety and conflicts in your home. Apart from that you should not hang knives or scissors on the wall.
• You clean the clutter and refrigerator and remove the old things and unhealthy food as well as unused utensil, Tupperware bowls and broken appliances.
Feng Shui for bathroom | Feng shui for Living Room | Fengshui for bedroom | Feng Shui for Main Door | Feng Shui For Kitchen | Feng Shui tips for Garden | Feng Shui Tips For Wealth