COLORS IN VASTU
A rainbow consists of seven colors. They are known as ‘VIBGYOR’. Light is the medium that disperses all the colors, i.e. Violet, Indigo, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange and Red separately. Each color is unique and has its own significance that reflects the impact of its respective ruling planet. These hues assign the strength of their governing planets by charging their positive vibes which affect the mood, adaptability and health of the beholders. Try to apply the vastu norms when you are in need to renovate the walls with new hues. It would be a great surprise that you will notice as ‘impactful’. Fascination and exotic mood can acquire the place of boredom and sorrow easily. It is treated as ‘COLOR THERAPY’ in the book of vastu. So, apply see the difference in your attitude after utilizing these vastu norms:
1. RED COLOR -‘Red roses rear cheers’. It is a vibrant color itself that swirls vibrant energy vibes. It is also a color of flame that ignites and spreads radiant heat. These vibes are essential for awakening of buried strength, power, zest, zeal and vitality. It cultivates enthusiastic attitude, passion and desire to grasp more and more.
2. BLUE COLOR -‘Blue is a hue that is derived from nature’s clue’. It is a natural color that symbolizes vastness of the sky and density .The light blue hue welcomes quietness, peaceful environment and serenity that suits to meditation. The rooms that are advised to apply this color are bed-room, meditation-room and sleeping-room.
3. GREEN COLOR -‘Green has always been, in our nature that we have seen’. This hue is inspired from green vegetation. It widens the dimensions of growth, fetches calm and peace and maintains cordial harmony. This hue also nourishes mental abilities, enhances intelligence by creating an ambit of peaceful surrounding. The lighter green hue is the best recommendation for applying in the Study-room.
4. YELLOW COLOR -‘Yellow is meant for intelligent fellow’. It is the bright colors inspired from the hue of the sun. It not only activates nerve cells but also flourishes the eloquent thoughts. Patience and wisdom are also irrigated by this color. The office and the study room’s wall should be beautified with this hue not just for adding brightness but also to give abode to brilliancy with patience.
5. ORANGE COLOR - ‘Orange is in god’s range’. This color epitomizes a true spirituality. Besides rejuvenation of spiritual power, it stimulates appetite to become more vigilant and erudite. Awakening of positivity, power to communicate effectively, impressive interaction and incarnation of bliss along with delight are some qualitative traits that can be of yours with yellow color.
6. WHITE COLOR - ‘White is so bright’. This hue signifies purity just as of a seer. It is applied for soothing environment, especially on the Ceiling to scatter brightness in any room.
RULING COLORS FOR SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS
The governing rulers of particular directions have their own respective planets that rule over specific direction. Hues provide them strength and power for governing their dynasty. The following planets rein over their respective direction:
1. The sun - It rules in the east direction and dark brown hue reflects the almighty power of the sun. The ray of the sun sows purity.
2. Saturn - It reigns in the west direction. Its strength empowering hue is grey that brings maturity and satiety.
3. Mercury - Its dynasty in the north that is strengthened by applying green hue as it brings wealth and wisdom.
4. Mars - It governs in the south corner of the building.
5. Jupiter - Its ruling direction is northeast that imparts intelligence by applying yellow color.
6. Moon - It showers the boon of purity and wealth and gets power from the white hue in the northeast.
7. Venus-Its ruling dynasty is located in the southeast corner of a monument that gifts spell bound charm, elegance and fortunate destiny to the beholder of the building.
8. Rahu-Its abode is in the southwest of the building that is empowered by the blue hue.